The Art of Confusing the Public
April 3, 2011 Leave a comment
Here are some tips to confuse the public. People are already thoroughly confused by our beloved politicians, teachers, Professors and Scientists. If you make any attempt to make them think and bring clarity in understanding they will get throughly confused.
Ask the following questions:
1. Where will you find divisibility?
2. Where will you find comparability?
3. Where will you find connectivity?
4. Where will you find sensitivity?
5. Where will you find transformability?
6. Where will you find substitutability?
7. Where will you find satisfiability?
It is easy to confuse not only the public, it very very easy to confuse the scientists and professor. Fire them with these questions.