Teachers Misguide The Public
June 5, 2011 Leave a comment
Teachers misguide the public. Teachers say that students have to pay a huge amount of money to them if students want to expand their knowledge. Public also think that they have to pay a lot of money and respect if they want to expand their knowledge. Many students cry that they have to read volumes of books and periodicals in order to expand their knowledge. A close analysis reveals the following irrefutable facts:
1. You will discover the same laws of nature in anything and everything.
2. Majority of the teachers do not know the mechanism by which human knowledge expands. Yet, they talk on knowledge expansion. How can a teacher who does not know the mechanism by which human knowledge instruct students to expand their knowledge? It is a question which has to be answered by the teaching community.
3. The teaching community offers no refutation to the KNOWLEDGE EXPANSION MANUAL. The KEM illustrates the mechanism by which human knowledge expands. Yet, the teachers do not want to teach students the mechanism by which human knowledge expands. The teaching community is terrified with the KEM because it illustrates how one can systematically expand his/her knowledge about anything.
4. KEM enjoys less support from the teaching community because it makes students more independent in expanding his or her knowledge and less dependent on teachers and books.
5. You can expand your knowledge about anything even in the absence of teachers and books.
You can download the KEM here:
13/1- Rasagoundan Pudur
Manappalli -637017 – India